Earn cash on deliveries
You can now earn cash on Go4Food deliveries. Put money in your pocket instantly and opt in or out anytime.
How it Works
- Opt-in to start receiving orders that pay cash.
Go to the Account tab in your Go4Foodie app. Under Delivery Preferences, toggle on Cash on Delivery Orders. You can opt-in or out any time you want, with no impact on your ratings.
- Accept and pick up
Look for orders that say Cash on Delivery and accept just like any other order—the only difference is you’ll get paid in cash when you drop them off.
- Get paid the minute you deliver the order.
Once you collect the payment, you’re done. Keep 100% of the cash (including any cash tips). The money you collect is yours to keep, and the order amount will be automatically deducted from your next direct deposit. You can check your weekly earnings breakdown to see any cash amounts deducted. Note that any and all tips are yours to keep and won’t be subtracted from your earning balance.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Do I have to accept cash orders?
A: Cash on delivery orders are fully optional. You can turn your preference on or off as often as you’d like, whenever you like. When you opt-in, you may still decline these orders at any time with no impact on your ratings.
Q: How do I get paid?
A: The customer will pay you in cash, plus any cash tips, for delivering the order. After you’ll keep 100% of the cash you receive and the order amount will be automatically deducted from your next direct deposit. You can check your weekly earnings breakdown to see any cash amounts deducted. Note that any and all tips are yours to keep and won’t be subtracted from your earning balance.
Q: Do I need to carry change?
A: Customers are asked to have the exact total plus tip ready to ensure a quick, and easy drop-off experience. In case they don’t have the exact amount, we recommend carrying $10-15 in small bills.
Q: What should I do if I have an issue collecting the cash payment?
A: If you encounter an issue:
- Tap Issue Collecting Cash Payment in the Go4Foodie app and select one of the options: Customer was short on cash, I do not have any change, Customer unavailable, or Customer refused to pay.
- In those scenarios, do not collect cash from the customer. Go4Food will provide a base pay for the order and your completion rating won’t be affected.
- Discard the order if the customer was short on cash, unavailable, or refused to pay. You may deliver the order to the customer if the issue is “I do not have any change.” Remember, you’ll still receive your base pay for the order and your completion rating won’t be affected. If the customer has questions, direct them to contact Go4Food Support.
Q:What should I do if I have an issue collecting the cash payment?
A: If you need help, we’ve got your back! Reach out to Support anytime through the Go4Foodie app. If you feel unsafe at any point during your Go4ing, SafeGo4ing is available to you 24/7:
- The “safety reassurance call” connects you with an Go4Food Agent through the Go4Foodie app. The Go4Food Agent will remain on the phone until you feel safe.
- If you have an emergency, call 911. A Go4Food Agent may contact 911 for your safety, if suspicious activity is suspected and discreetly stay in contact with the user via text messages.